Since 1989, Epic Construction Inc. has specialized in building fine custom homes, extensive remodeling, and commercial build-outs. The family-owned firm has successfully managed hundreds of projects with a combined value of over $45 million.
Understanding the expectations of our clients and partners is essential for Epic Construction Inc. From conception to completion, we bring financial resources, experience, depth of expertise, accountability, and recognized leadership. The result is a common understanding which enables success and the ability to assemble the right team to build enduring relationships.
Successful projects are the result of successful relationships. In today’s ever-changing construction environment, credibility and trust among all parties are essential to the building process as superior materials and craftsmanship. This is why Epic Construction Inc. is committed to continuously cultivating and maintaining client partnerships grounded in experience, judgment, and integrity.
- Unparalleled attention to detail and a strong organizational focus.
- Promotion of green and sustainable building products and practices, emphasizing their benefits for both the environment and the long-term project value.
- Continuous exploration of more efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Active engagement with architects, engineers, subcontractors, and clients throughout the process.
- Consistent availability for communication with clients and partners.
- Adaptive project management, tailored to the specific needs of each situation, whether streamlined and rigorous or agile and innovative.
- Exceptional relationships with subcontractors and suppliers built on trust and extensive experience.
- Utilization of cutting-edge technology in the construction industry to monitor and update project progress and status in real time.
- A transparent construction process that ensures fairness and ethical conduct, providing clients with a trustworthy experience.
President & General Manager
Dean has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry. His duties at the firm include off-site project management, design, cost engineering, purchasing, estimating, business development, customer relations, and financial oversight. His management and marketing of the company have brought it from a modest operation to a thriving corporation, completing multiple projects with values in the millions of dollars.
His design sensibilities have been critical in assuring the client that he understands their vision and can successfully bring their concept to reality. His knowledge of computer technology has been an indispensable part of the company’s success, allowing them to stay ahead of the competition. By implementing the latest computer-based software and hardware, the company can efficiently collect and organize the vast amount of information it takes to run a successful General Contracting firm. By continually researching innovative and traditional construction finishes, materials, and processes, he brings clients a wealth of possibilities for their projects.
Vice President & Director of Field Operations
Michael has over 30 years of experience in the Construction industry. His duties at the firm include on-site project management, business development, fabrication, and quality control. Michael has successfully overseen everything from commercial build-outs to multi-level residences.
Before joining the firm with his brother, Michael worked for a large commercial development company, learning the trades. Over the past 30+ years, he has become an eminently skilled craftsman. With multiple years of hands-on experience, Michael has a thorough working knowledge of all the building processes.
His exceptional commitment to quality and skill in solving complex challenges render him an invaluable asset to the firm.
David Hertz FAIA
Studio of Environmental Architecture
Mark Kirkhart AIA
Eric Lindeman/Project manager
Studio of Environmental Architecture
Paul Davis AIA
Paul Davis Architects
Dennis Turner ASLA
D. Turner Landscape Architecture+Site Planning
Epic Construction has earned notable recognition, including features in the Los Angeles Times Magazine and “The Restorative Home” by David Hertz.