Since 1989 Epic Construction Inc. has specialized in building fine customs homes, extensive remodeling, and commercial build-outs. The family-owned firm has successfully managed hundreds of projects with a combined value of over $45 million.
Understanding the expectations of our clients and partners is essential for Epic Construction Inc., from conception to completion, we bring financial resources, experience, depth of expertise, accountability, and recognized leadership. The result is a common understanding which enables success and the ability to assemble the right team to build enduring relationships.
Successful projects are the result of successful relationships. In today’s ever-changing construction environment, credibility and trust among all parties are essential to the building process as superior materials and craftsmanship. This is why Epic Construction Inc. is committed to continuously cultivating and maintaining client partnerships grounded in experience, judgment, and integrity.
- An unmatched attention to detail and an organizational focus
- Encouraging the use of green and sustainable building products and practices not only for their value to the environment but also for the long term value of the project
- Always exploring more efficient, cost effective solutions
- Active involvement with our architects, engineers, subcontractors and clients at every stage of the process
- Consistent availability to communication with our clients and partners
- Project management that is flexible – streamlined and rigorous or agile and innovative – whatever the situation demands
- Outstanding relationships with subcontractors and suppliers, based on trust and experience
- Utilizing the latest technology in our industry, to track and update in real-time, the progress and status of our projects
- A transparent construction process that assures our clients that the experience is always fair and ethical
President & General Manager
Dean has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry. His duties at the firm include off-site project management, design, cost engineering, purchasing, estimating, business development, customer relations, and financial oversight. His management and marketing of the company have brought it from a modest operation to a thriving corporation completing multiple projects with values in the millions of dollars.
His design sensibilities have been critical in assuring the client that he understands their vision and can successfully bring their concept to reality. His knowledge of computer technology has been an indispensable part of the company’s success allowing them to stay ahead of the competition. By implementing the latest computer-based software and hardware the company can efficiently collect and organize the vast amount of information it takes to run a successful General Contracting firm. By continually researching innovative and traditional construction finishes, materials and processes he brings the clients a wealth of possibilities for their projects.
Vice President & Director of Field Operations
Michael has over 30 years of experience in the Construction industry. His duties at the firm include on-site project management, business development, fabrication, and quality control. Michael has successfully overseen everything from commercial build-outs to multi-level residences.
Before joining the firm with his brother, Michael worked for a large commercial development company learning the trades. Over the past 30+ years, he has become an eminently skilled craftsman. With multiple years of hands-on experience, Michael has a thorough working knowledge of all the building processes.
A supreme sensibility for quality and his ability at implementing efficient solutions for the most complex projects is what makes him an essential part of the firm.
David Hertz FAIA
Studio of Environmental Architecture
Mark Kirkhart AIA
Eric Lindeman/Project manager
Studio of Environmental Architecture
Paul Davis AIA
Paul Davis Architects
Dennis Turner ASLA
D. Turner Landscape Architecture+Site Planning
Epic Construction’s work has received the following recognition. We have been featured in the Los Angeles Times Magazine and The Restorative Home by David Hertz.